Virtual Scrapbook™ &
Weddings | Parties | Events | Reunions
Welcome to the future of event guest participation! No physical photo booth needed at your event.
They can upload a photo they took during your event from their camera row or take a new "virtual" photo booth session on their smartphone.
All photos go to your personal gallery that you can share or save!
We offer service worldwide. From an Island wedding to a small town venue.
Share a simple QR code to send them to your virtual scrapbook upload and photo booth. Put the code on a mailer or a sigh at your event.
1) Do I receive all the photos from the event?Absolutely, you and the client can receive a link to a gallery where you can download and save all the photos permanently. Guests will also be able to share directly by entering an SMS or Email during the event using our live-sharing connection.
2) Can I brand the photos with a Logo or Banner (Watermark)Of course, the exact Termanology is called an Overlay, also might be referred to as a watermark. This will basically be placed in front of all images to promote or brand the event or sponsor. It can be a full frame, bottom banner, or just a simple logo in one of the corners. Be sure to request a "Digital Overlay" when you click the "lock in booking" button under your quote. Also, we include a digital overlay on a full-day or Multi-day quote for free, otherwise is a flat rate price of $49
3) What is a green screen?A green screen is a cloth backdrop (green in color), and we can digitally remove the green and replace it with any digital image, such as a city scape or step and repeat wall.
4) What is a booth wrap?A booth wrap is a vector sign that attaches to the back of the photo booth; in the example photo below, it is a wedding custom wrap sign with 2 names. If this is for a business-related event, it can be any logo or illustration, and because the sign has a Velcro backing, it's removable and can be used for your future events. After your booking, we will save the sign for your future event. Be sure to request a "Booth Wrap Option" when you click "lock in booking" button under your quote. You can get the back wrap for free if you book a multi-day event of more than 3 days. Otherwise, it's a flat rate of $199
5) Can I Capture Emails, Data and Sharing Stats?Absolutely; upgrade to data & analytics advance service for only $199 and receive amazing Stats & Data Capture, including email, phone, and how they are shared (Text, Email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) You can view via a client web portal our advanced A. I will even guess their age and put on a visual graph. Portal will also count all the faces that appear in the total photos taken to show how many participated.
6) Do you offer proof of Insurance (COI) and W9?After you book simply request a COI or a W9. We primarily focus on corporate client needs and know exactly what you require.
7) How much space do I need?Our booth has the smallest footprint available; the booth base is only roughly 1' x 2' and when weighs only 25 pounds. If it's aiming at a wall or Backdrop, it needs only 6 feet. The total area you would need is roughly 8 x 8' from the booth screen. Booth can also be aimed towards the event, so you don't need any specific area; it can be placed in a corner aiming towards the event or against a column.
8) I only want an expert, Who can do set-up for my event?For important events, please request our Pro-Tech for Set-up; we are the only service that can provide phone and day-of help from a tech with at-least 20+ years of experience in Video and Photo set-ups.